Heavy Automatic Sliding Door
A heavy performance automatic sliding door solution for large commercial door panels.
- Economical & cost effective sliding door solutioin
- Power input 100-240VAC (50/60hz)
- Open door speed 500mm/s
- Weight 175kg per leaf
- Memorized one time teaching stroke
- Easily accessible sensor and threshold safety inputs
- 24V DC power output for accessories
- LED Digital control display
- Wide parameter adjustment
- Energy saving (partial open) function
- Emergency Stop
- Ratchet or flip flop function
- Battery open or close with battery monitoring as standard
- Electromagnetic lock (fail safe or fail secure) option
- Safe & long term operation guaranteed
- Selector function switch supplied as standard
- EN16005, TUV & CE compliant
EDM 30E Detail
- Utilizing our advanced Microprocessor control unit together with a Brushless motor, EDM 30E is a high quality, heavy performance automatic sliding door solution for open and close operation.
- Design – Its compact size and aesthetic housing design will compliment any installation project. Designed to automate heavy commercial door panels of either single of bi-parting configuration.
- Quality – Utilizing our advanced microprocessor control unit with a brushless motor, we achieve near silent and smooth motion. Highly reliable, using only quality electronic parts, EDM E Series door operators adapts effortlessly to varied door widths and weight capacities.
- Installation – Installation is simple and achieved in several steps with all parts installed directly onto the rail, meaning any component can be moved during or after installation. Parts can also be added or replaced with ease, greatly reducing time spent at site. Adjustment can be achieved simply making MICOM sliding door operators quick to install and setup.
- Wiring – Quick plug-in wiring hub ‘Emicon’ interface board offers a faster means of accessory connection. Communication of all accessory and safety signals are combined with battery input and lock control. Working in parallel, these signals are controlled via our Selector Switch for greater ease of operation by the end user. All signals and sensor accessories are monitored, complaint with EU Norm EN16005.
- Set-up – Door stroke is memorized one-time during initial installation or for servicing requirements. There is no need for the operator to re-learn each time the main power is turned on.
- Parameter Setting – A wide selection of operational parameters are available and can be adjusted to suit each installation with ease. Operational parameters can be adjusted to suit individual installations, through the easily accessible LED visual display found on EDM E Control box face.
- Compliance – Designed specifically to meet the highest demands of the European market, EDM E Series are CE, TUV and EN16005 compliant. Additionally can be utilized without monitoring features enabled and can accept all current sensors available in the world market today.
- Delivery – EDM 30E is available from within Europe as a pre-assembled sliding door operator.
- Suitability – Heavy Commercial Entrance or Main Door: For installation in Airports, Hotels, Hospitals, Shops and Stores, Libraries, Schools, Office Buildings and Factories.
EDM 30E Comments And Review