Automatic Sliding Door
This automatic sliding door operator is the perfect choice for commercial pedestrian doors
- Economical & cost effective sliding door solution.
- Power input 100-240VAC (50/60hz)
- Memorized one time teaching stroke
- Easily accessible sensor and threshold safety inputs
- 24V DC power output for accessories
- LED Digital control display
- Wide parameter adjustment
- Energy saving (partial open) function
- Emergency Stop
- Ratchet or flip flop function
- Battery open or close with battery monitoring as standard
- Electromagnetic lock (fail safe or fail secure) option
- Safe & long term operation guaranteed
- Selector function switch supplied as standard
- EN16005, TUV & CE compliant
EDM 18E Detail
- EDM 18E automatic sliding door operators are the perfect choice for commercial pedestrian doors. Its compact size and functional housing design will compliment any installation project.
- Utilizing our advanced microprocessor control, unit together with a brushless motor, this is a high-quality, reliable automatic sliding door operator system. Providing a host of benefits and assured long term service, EDM 18E truly cost effective.
- Designed specifically to meet the highest demands of the European market, EDM E Series is CE, TUV and EN16005 compliant.
- Design – Its compact size and functional housing design will compliment any installation project. Designed to automate door panels of either single of bi-parting configuration.
- Quality – Utilizing our advanced microprocessor control unit with a brushless motor, we achieve near silent and smooth motion. Highly reliable, using only quality electronic parts, EDM E Series automatic door operators adapt effortlessly to varied door widths and weight capacities.
- Installation – Installation is simple and achieved in several steps with all parts installed directly onto the rail from the front, meaning any component can be moved easily during or after installation. Parts can also be added or replaced with ease, greatly reducing time spent at site. Adjustment can be achieved simply, making MICOM sliding door operators quick to install and setup.
- Wiring – Quick plug-in wiring hub ‘Emicon’ interface board offers a faster means of accessory connection. Communication of all accessory and safety signals are combined with battery input and lock control. Working in parallel, these signals are controlled via our Selector Switch for greater ease of operation by the end user. All signals and sensor accessories are monitored, complaint with EU Norm EN16005.
- Set-up – Door stroke is memorized one-time during initial installation or for servicing requirements. There is no need for the operator to re-learn each time the main power is turned on.
- Parameter Setting – A wide selection of operational parameters are available and can be adjusted to suit each installation with ease. Operational parameters can be adjusted to suit individual installations, through the easily accessible LED visual display found on EDM E Control box face.
- Compliance – Designed specifically to meet the highest demands of the European market, EDM E Series are CE, TUV and EN16005 compliant. Additionally can be utilized without monitoring features enabled and can accept all current sensors available in the world market today, such as BEA Eagle or Optex OA-203C together with thresh-hold safety beam protection.
- Delivery – EDM 18E is available from within Europe as a pre-assembled sliding door operator or as a component building KIT.
- Suitability – Commercial Entrance or Main Door: For installation in Airports, Hotels, Hospitals, Shops and Stores, Libraries, Schools, Office Buildings and Factories