EDM 18N II
Automatic Sliding Door
This automatic sliding door operator is the perfect choice for commercial pedestrian doors
- High quality and reliable sliding door solution
- Safe & long term operation guaranteed
- Quick installation and set up
- Memorized ‘one time’ teaching stroke
- Easily accessible inputs
- LED Digital control display
- Wide parameter adjustment
- Energy saving (partial open) function
- Emergency Stop
- Ratchet (flip flop) function
- Battery open or close
- Electromagnetic lock (fail safe or fail secure) option
- CE, EN16005 compliant and UL approved
EDM 18N II Detail
- A very high quality, ultra-reliable automatic sliding door operator system, working continuously for many years and employed in all manner of applications worldwide. EDM NII Series will provide you with assured long term service guaranteed.
- CE, EN16005 compliant and UL approved. EDM NII Series is designed specifically to meet the highest demands in world safety.
- Design – Its compact size and functional housing design will compliment any installation project. Designed to automate door panels of either single of bi-parting configuration.
- Quality – Utilizing our advanced microprocessor control unit with a brushless motor, we achieve near silent and smooth motion. Highly reliable, using only quality electronic parts, EDM NII Series automatic sliding door operators adapt effortlessly to varied door widths and weight capacities.
- Installation – With all parts installed directly from the front, any component can be moved during or after installation. Parts can also be added or replaced with ease, greatly reducing time spent at site. Adjustment can be achieved simply making MICOM sliding door operators quick to install and setup.
- Wiring – Available with a quick plug-in wiring hub ‘SMB’ interface board, we can offers a faster means of accessory connection, battery and sensor monitoring. Communication of all accessory and safety signals are combined with battery input and lock control. Working in parallel, these signals are controlled via our Selector Switch for greater ease of operation by the end user. All signals and sensor accessories are monitored, complaint with EU Norm EN16005.
- EDM NII can also be used without ‘SMB’ interface board and can accept all current sensors available in the world market today, with the use of our connection terminal provided as standard,
- Set-up – Door stroke is memorized one-time during initial installation or for servicing requirements. There is no need for the operator to re-learn each time the main power is turned on.
- Parameter Setting – A wide selection of operational parameters are available and can be adjusted to suit each installation with ease. Operational parameters can be adjusted to suit individual installations, through the easily accessible LED visual display found on EDM NII Control box face.
- Compliance – Designed specifically to meet the highest demands of the world market, EDM NII Series are CE, EN16005 compliant and UL approved.
- Delivery – EDM 18NII is available from Japan as a pre-assembled sliding door operator or as a component building KIT.
Suitability – Commercial Entrance or Main Door: For installation in Airports, Hotels, Hospitals, Shops and Stores, Libraries, Schools, Office Buildings and Factories