EDM 22E V
Automatic Sliding Door
This automatic sliding door operator is very compact, aesthetic housing design will compliment any installation project
- Suitable for emergency exits (EN16005)
- Power input 100-240VAC (50/60hz)
- Door Capacity 160kg x1 / 110kg x2
- Door Open Speed 820mm/s max
- Memorized one time teaching stroke
- Easily accessible sensor and threshold safety inputs
- 24V DC power output for accessories
- LED Digital control display
- Wide parameter adjustment
- Energy saving (partial open) function
- Emergency Stop
- Ratchet or flip flop function
- Battery open or close with battery monitoring as standard
- Electromagnetic lock (fail safe or fail secure) option
- Safe & long term operation guaranteed
- Selector function switch supplied as standard
- EN16005, TUV & CE compliant
EDM 22E V Detail
- Utilising our advanced Microprocessor control unit together with our NEW compact Brushless motor, EDM 22E V-SLIM is a high quality, economical, automatic sliding door solution for easy open and close operation with a host of features and benefits.
- Design – Its compact size and aesthetic housing design enhance any installation project.
- Quality – Utilizing our advanced microprocessor control unit with a brushless motor, we achieve near silent and smooth motion. Highly reliable, using only quality electronic parts, EDM 22E V-SIM door operators adapt effortlessly to varied door widths and weight capacities.
- Installation – Installation is simple and achieved in several steps with all parts installed directly onto the rail, meaning any component can be moved during or after installation. Parts can also be added or replaced with ease, greatly reducing time spent at site. Adjustment can be achieved simply making MICOM sliding door operators quick to install and setup.
- Wiring – Quick plug-in wiring hub ‘Emicon’ interface board offers a faster means of accessory connection. Communication of all accessory and safety signals are combined with battery input and lock control. Working in parallel, these signals are controlled via our Selector Switch for greater ease of operation by the end user. All signals and sensor accessories are monitored, complaint with EU Norm EN16005.
- Set-up – Door stroke is memorized one-time during initial installation or for servicing requirements. There is no need for the operator to re-learn each time the main power is turned on.
- Parameter Setting – A wide selection of operational parameters are available and can be adjusted to suit each installation with ease. Operational parameters can be adjusted to suit individual installations, through the easily accessible LED visual display found on EDM E Control box face.
- Compliance – Designed specifically to meet the highest demands of the European market, EDM 22E V-SLIM is CE, TUV and EN16005 compliant. Designed specifically meet EU safety requirements dictated by the EN 16005 for all EU emergency exits. Additionally can be utilized without monitoring features enabled and can accept all current sensors available in the world market today, such as BEA Eagle or Optex OA-203C together with thresh-hold safety beam protection.
- Delivery – EDM 22E V-SLIM is available from within Europe as a pre-assembled sliding door operator.
- Suitability – Commercial Entrance or Main Door: For installation in Airports, Hotels, Hospitals, Shops and Stores, Libraries, Schools, Office Buildings and Factories