Infrared barrier consisting of a transmitter and a receiver.
- Simple to install
- Mounting close to the floor (20 cm and 40 cm)
- Long range (5m – 10 m)
- Alignment tolerance of the transmitter-receiver pair
Microcell Sensors Detail
- An infrared barrier composed by an emitter and a receiver in cylindrical heads. The small size infrared beams can be discreetly fitted into the profiles of single or double doors which can also be used for specific applications in all locations.
- Design – Its compact size and functional design will fit within any automatic door housing with ease.
- Quality – Highly reliable, using only quality electronic parts.
- Wiring – Wiring and set up can be achieved in several short step with the use of a screwdriver.
- Set-up – Set up is automatic once the power is turned on.
- Compliance – Complies with EIU standard 89/336/EEC. Microcell Two implies with ESC standard.
- Delivery – Microcell is available as a ready to assemble kit in several versions from Japan
- Suitability – Commercial Entrance or Main Door: For installation in Airports, Hotels, Hospitals, Shops and Stores, Libraries, Schools, Office Buildings and Factories