TS F1 80
Soft Close Sliding Door
- Semi sliding automatic operator
- High quality and reliable sliding door solution
- Safe & long term operation guaranteed
- Quick installation and set up
- Light door opening force
- Smooth & controlled closing
- Braking point and force adjustment
- Hold Open option
- 2 years guarantee
TS F1 80 Detail
- Design – Its compact size and functional design will allow any sliding door to become self closing.
- Compact – Designed so the complete mechanism can be placed above the door frame. Only 150mm high by 70mm deep. Its compact design produces greater freedom for installation in limited spaces.
- Safe – The newly developed hydraulic gear-pump braking system controls the door closing with utmost reliability, allowing people to pass safely.
- Opening Force – Since opening resistance is very low, the sliding door can be easily be opened by all, including the elderly, small children and people of limited mobility. The opening force of 64N can be adjusted within there range of +/- 15% with the torque spring.
- Silent – We achieve near silent and smooth motion thanks to reinforced resin rollers and our aluminum rail which eliminates excessive noise.
- Installation – With all parts installed directly from the front, any component can be moved during or after installation. Parts can also be added or replaced with ease, greatly reducing time spent at site.
- Braking – Braking is achieved thanks to our unique fluid reduction gear mechanism. By simply moving the rack along the rail to the desired point, adjustment of the breaking position can be achieved. An end stopper is also provided as standard.
- Hold Open – To hold the door open at the required position, the position and torque can be adjusted easily with a screwdriver. The door can also be held in the open position by the addition of a ‘hold open bracket’ fixed to the rail. Once in the hold open position, by simply pulling the door, the closing cycle will begin.
- Back Check – To cushion the slide opening and to prevent damage to the door and frame when the door is opened with force.
- Handing – Both left and right hand sliding door options are available. NSC model can be converted between left and right hand by simple adjustment using only one screw driver.
- Delivery – TS Series is available from Japan as a pre-assembled sliding door closer.
- Suitability – Commercial Entrance or Main Door: For installation in Airports, Hotels, Hospitals, Shops and Stores, Schools, Office Buildings and Factories and in the Home.
TS F1 80 Comments And Review
TS F1 80 Price