Automatic Telescopic Door
Curved automatic sliding door operators are the perfect choice for that prestige entrance solution!
- High quality and reliable sliding door solution
- Safe & long term operation guaranteed
- Open door speed 640mm/s
- Weight 150kg per leaf
- Quick installation and set up
- Memorized ‘one time’ teaching stroke
- Easily accessible inputs
- LED Digital control display
- Wide parameter adjustment
- Energy saving (partial open) function
- Emergency Stop
- Ratchet (flip flop) function
- Battery open or close
- Electromagnetic lock (fail safe or fail secure) option
- CE, EN16005 compliant and UL approved
EDM RD Detail
- EDM RD utilizes our advanced Microprocessor control unit together with a Brushless motor and therefore we offer a high quality, automatic sliding door solution for sophisticated open and close operation. With wide parameter options and variable adjustment, for curved single or double door leaves.
- Design – Its compact size and functional housing design will compliment any bespoke installation project. Designed to automate door panels of either single of bi-parting configuration.
- Quality – Utilizing our advanced microprocessor control unit with a brushless motor, we achieve near silent and smooth motion. Highly reliable, using only quality electronic parts, EDM RD curved automatic sliding door operators adapt effortlessly to varied door widths and weight capacities.
- Installation – With all parts installed directly from the front, any component can be moved during or after installation. Parts can also be added or replaced with ease, greatly reducing time spent at site. Adjustment can be achieved simply making MICOM sliding door operators quick to install and setup.
- Wiring – Available with a quick plug-in wiring hub interface board, we can offers a faster means of accessory connection, battery and sensor monitoring. Communication of all accessory and safety signals are combined with battery input and lock control. Working in parallel, these signals are controlled via our Selector Switch for greater ease of operation by the end user. All signals and sensor accessories are monitored, complaint with EU Norm EN16005.
- Set-up – Door stroke is memorized one-time during initial installation or for servicing requirements. There is no need for the operator to re-learn each time the main power is turned on.
- Parameter Setting – A wide selection of operational parameters are available and can be adjusted to suit each installation with ease. Operational parameters can be adjusted to suit individual installations, through the easily accessible LED visual display found on Control box face.
- Compliance – Designed specifically to meet the highest demands of the world market EDM RD is CE, EN16005 compliant and UL approved.
- Delivery – Available from Japan or EU as a pre-assembled sliding door operator or as a component building KIT.
- Suitability – Heavy Commercial Entrance or Main Door: For installation in Airports, Hotels, Hospitals, Stores, Schools, Office Buildings and Factories.