Automatic Sliding Door
It offers you a high quality and competitive automatic sliding pedestrian door solution
- Economical & cost effective sliding door solution
- Power input 100-240VAC (50/60hz)
- Memorized one time teaching stroke
- Easily accessible sensor and threshold safety inputs
- 24V DC power output for accessories
- LED Digital control display
- Wide parameter adjustment
- Energy saving (partial open) function
- Emergency Stop
- Ratchet or flip flop function
- Battery open or close with battery monitoring as standard
- Electromagnetic lock (fail safe or fail secure) option
- Safe & long term operation guaranteed
- Selector function switch supplied as standard
- EN16005, TUV & CE compliant
EDM MD Detail
- Utilizing our advanced Microprocessor technology together with a Brushless motor, EDM-MD is a high quality, automatic sliding door solution for easy open and close operation, offering a range of parameter adjustments and with a host of features and benefits.
- Design – Its compact size and functional housing design will compliment any installation project. Designed to automate door panels of either single of bi-parting configuration.
- Quality – Utilizing our advanced microprocessor control unit with a brushless motor, we achieve near silent and smooth motion. Highly reliable, using only quality electronic parts, EDM-MD automatic sliding door operators adapt effortlessly to varied door widths and weight capacities.
- Installation – Installation and maintenance are simplified with modular plug-in parts installed directly from the front, any component can be moved during or after installation. Parts can also be added or replaced with ease, greatly reducing time spent at site. Adjustment can be achieved simply making MICOM sliding door operators quick to install and setup.
- Wiring – Available with a quick plug-in wiring hub ‘SMB’ interface board, we can offer a faster means of accessory connection. With battery and sensor monitoring, communication of all accessory and safety signals are combined with battery power and lock control. Working in parallel, these signals are controlled via our Selector Switch for greater ease of operation. All signals and sensor accessories are monitored, complaint with EU Norm EN16005.
- EDM-MD can also be used without ‘SMB’ interface board and can accept all current sensors available in the world market today, with the use of our connection terminal provided as standard,
- Set-up – Door stroke is memorized one-time during initial installation or for servicing requirements. There is no need for the operator to re-learn each time the main power is turned on.
- Setting – A selection of operational parameters are available and can be adjusted to suit each installation through the easily accessible LED visual display found on EDM-MD Control box face.
- Compliance – Meeting highest demands of world safety, EDM-MD is CE and EN16005 compliant.
- Delivery – EDM-MD is produced to Japanese quality standards. Supplied as either a pre-assembled sliding door operator or as a component building KIT.
- Suitability – Commercial Entrance or Main Door: For installation in Airports, Hotels, Hospitals, Shops and Stores, Libraries, Schools, Office Buildings and Factories.