the big 5 2019
SW SP series
Automatic Swing Door
- A Fully Automatic and Low Energy swing door operator in one.
- Quiet and friendly
- Quick setup and installation
- Non-handed application
- 250kg load capacity
- 0-110 degree opening
- Fully automatic & low energy use
- Safe & long term operation guaranteed
- LED Digital control display
- Power input 110-230VAC (50/60hz)
- 24V DC power output for accessories
- Automatic spring tension
- Electromagnetic lock & battery options
- Selector function switch supplied as standard
- Push & go (option)
- Digital selector switch (option)
- Access Control extension board (option)
- CE, EN16005 compliant
Users Rating: 5 From 5 (5 Votes )
SW SP series Detail
- Utilizing our trademark control layout, together with a proven motor gear system, MICOM SW-SP is a high quality, versatile swing door operator solution for assured open and close operation, with a host of features and benefits.
- Design – Its compact size and aesthetic housing design will compliment any installation project.
Quality – Utilizing our trademark control layout together with functional set-up features and powerful motor gear system, we can automate any swing door with ease. Highly reliable, using only quality electronic parts, MICOM SW-SP operators adapt effortlessly to varied door widths and weight capacities.
- Installation – Installation is simple and achieved in several steps with all parts installed directly onto the rail, meaning any component can be moved during or after installation. Parts can also be added or replaced with ease, greatly reducing time spent at site.
- Wiring – Quick wiring directly onto the control interface board offers a faster means of accessory connection. Communication of all signals and sensor accessories are monitored, complaint with EN16005.
- Set-up – Controlled by a powerful 16-bit microprocessor, total door control during the opening or closing cycle is assured. Self teaching parameters allow quick and easy installation.
- Parameter Setting – A wide selection of operational parameters are available and can be adjusted to suit individual installations, through the easily accessible LED visual display found on MICOM SW-SP control unit. There is no need for a hand held palm or other expensive devices.
- Versatile – By changing a parameter the operator can either be used in the fully automatic role or becomes low energy.
- Non Handed – MICOM SW-SP swing door operator can be mounted on either side of the door without making any changes. One operator fits to all types of doors. Suitable for single or double doors with hinges or pivots.
- Access Control – Connecting a plug-in extension board, the operator can utilize different activation elements such as radio control, tag, proximity keys or cards, etc…
- Compliance – MICOM SW-SP automatic swing door operator is designed to meet the highest standard of security and can be combined with different security systems.
- Delivery – MICOM Multi-Swing FA is available from Europe as a pre-assembled swing door operator, as either single or double configuration, together with a push or pull arm.
- Fully Automatic: Commercial Entrance or Main Door in Airports, Hotels, Hospitals, Apartment Builds, Shops and Stores, Liabries, Schools, Office Buildings and Factories.
- Low Energy: Assisted access in Departments Stores, Office Buildings, Corridors in Hotels, Hospitals and any entrances used by people with limited mobility.
the big 5 2019
thebig 5 2019
SW SP series PDF Files
Format / Size
Download / View
SW SP series Comments And Review