- Hydraulic door closer power adjustable with modern design.
- Slim and modern body.
- Back check and delayed action functions available.
- Comprehensive range of accessories including stainless steel and brass.
- Successfully awarded EN1154, EN1634-1 and CE Certifications.
- 10 years guarantee.
NHN 400 Detail
- Neatly designed door closer for use with standard arm, particularly suitable for utility building, house building and industry.
- The door closer has two control valves, one for the closing speed and one for the latching speed and is optionally available with a back check or delayed action.
- The control valves are located on the front of the door closer, which makes adjustment easier. The door closer is supplied with an adjustable force of EN2-5, suitable for a maximum door width of 1250 mm.
- The door closer has a CE mark and meets the EN1154 A and EN1634-1 standards, also in the version with back check.
- The door closer has a hole pattern that makes replacement easy in renovation projects, possibly also with the aid of the various mounting plates that are available.
- Using a design cap gives the door closer a completely new look in the wink of an eye.
- This is also available in stainless steel, as is the standard arm. Ten year guarantee on material and manufacturing faults.
door closer lowes
door closer hinge
door closer adjustment
door closer home depot
door closer parts
door closer body
door closer service company
door closer installation
door closer spring
door closer installation cost
door closer installation near me
door closer installation youtube
door closer installation instructions
door closer installation pdf
door closer installation left hand
door closer installation tips
door closer installation pull side
NHN 400 PDF Files
NHN 400 Videos